• Sept. 21 at 6:23 p.m.: A woman’s iPhone was reportedly taken from her hands by a man riding a bicycle near Oberlin College’s King Hall.
• Sept. 25 at 9:30 a.m.: A juvenile was arrested and taken to the Lorain County detention home on a warrant through the Lorain County Sheriff’s Office.
• Sept. 26 at 11:42 a.m.: Police responded to a damaged windshield of a car parked in a parking lot off West College Street.
• Sept. 27 at 12:39 a.m.: Michael Bristow, 27, of Oberlin,was charged with obstructing official business and resisting arrest.
A man contacted police after hearing a lot of noise and screaming coming from the apartment above him on Maple Street. A report said Bristow did not open the door when officers advised him to and they heard a noise that sounded like the slide to a handgun being pulled back and released. Police called the Lorain County Sheriff’s Office for assistance to gain entry into the home.
Bristow refused to walk down the stairs or to get on the ground and when forced to the ground by police he began pulling his arms away, a report said.
• Sept. 27 at 1:40 p.m.: Dominic Taylor, 21, of Oberlin, was charged with criminal trespass on Oberlin College property.