• Dec. 12 at 2:24 a.m.: Oberlin College security contacted police after finding a soda bottle that was turned into a bong, a clear blue and green glass pipe to smoke marijuana, and a maroon colored grinding device.

• Dec. 12 at 2:54 a.m.: Police took possession of a large glass bong. The item was found by Oberlin College security.

• Dec. 12 at 11:42 p.m.: Officers searched for a thin man with dark hair after he was seen carrying something on fire and placing it in the road, then fleeing the scene. A report said police yelled at him to stop but he continued to run and officers lost sight of him. He was described as being 5 feet 8 inches tall with dark hair, wearing jeans and dark long sleeve shirt. This case remains open.

• Dec. 13 at 12:22 a.m.: A man contacted police about juveniles jumping on cars at College Park Manor on East College Street. A report said officers did not find any juveniles in the area but did observe damage to two vehicles’ hoods in the parking lot.

• Dec. 13 at 12:20 p.m.: A man contacted police after finding a plastic bowl containing change that was reported stolen from his vehicle last month. It was discovered in his neighbor’s yard on Gladys Court. A report said police confiscated the bowl and dusted it for fingerprints. A partial print was found on the side of the container and is being sent to BCI.

• Dec. 15 at 1:25 a.m.: Police responded to drug paraphernalia found on a patient at Mercy Allen Hospital. A report said a pipe fell out of the patient’s pants.

• Dec. 18 at 4:10 p.m.: Scott Grodi, 35, of Wellington, was arrested on a bench warrant through the Oberlin Municipal Court for contempt of court.

• Dec. 21 at 4:28p.m.: A small glass pipe containing burnt marijuana residue was found by Oberlin College security and turned over to police.

• Dec. 21 at 8:36 p.m.: Oberlin College security found an empty green glass beer bottle that appeared to have been turned into a smoking pipe on campus. It was turned over to Oberlin police.

• Dec. 21 at 9:44 p.m.: A juvenile contacted police after her mother allegedly gripped her neck. The mother told police the two got into an argument because the juvenile wanted to leave without permission. No charges are pending against either individual.