• May 9 at 12:15 a.m.: Officers were alerted to a suicide threat by an Oberlin College student who posted online that she had just hired someone to kill her. Police found the girl who said she was upset her alleged rapist would not be charged in a previously-reported incident. She refused help.

• May 10 at 10:12 p.m.: EMTs used naloxone to revive a 25-year-old man believed to be overdosing on heroin on Berger Court.

• May 12 at 12:19 p.m.: A stolen debit card was used to make about $166 in purchases in Elyria.

• May 13 at 4:36 p.m.: A man said he was assaulted at Mickey Mart during a dispute over using the gas pumps.

• May 14 at 3:02 p.m.: An employer said he got into a physical fight with a former employee and ever since he had been getting unwanted phone calls and text messages.

• May 16 at 9 p.m.: Oberlin College security turned over to police a glass smoking device with suspected marijuana residue, a plastic bottle that had been converted to a bong, and a plastic bag containing suspected pot.

• May 18 at 9 p.m.: A beaded cat purse containing suspected marijuana was turned over to police by Oberlin College security.

• May 18 at 10:04 p.m.: Jousha Starr, 22, was arrested on a warrant through the Lorain County Sheriff’s Office on a secret indictment for burglary.

• May 19 at 8:32 p.m.: William Banfield, 23, of Oberlin, was charged with criminal mischief. He allegedly stole an orange pylon from in front of the Oberlin Inn.

• May 20 at 6:12 p.m.: A plastic bag of suspected marijuana was turned over to police by Oberlin College security.

• May 23 at 12:31 a.m.: Christopher Walter, 39, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, state refusal, and expired plates.

• May 23 at 12:37 a.m.: A woman reported harassment by her ex-boyfriend, saying he would jump out at her from strange places at her home.

• May 23 at 2:52 a.m.: A barefooted man covered in blood was found by police at Oberlin College. He was highly intoxicated and told police he was attacked but would not say by whom. The victim was taken to Mercy Allen Hospital for treatment.