• July 2 at 2:18 p.m.: Eric Vega was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court on a traffic offense through the North Olmsted police department.
• July 3 at 10:18 a.m.: Vanessa Von Bauer, 29, of Cleveland, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court on a driving under suspension charge through Elyria Municipal Court.
• July 4 at 2:27 a.m.: A juvenile was stopped for a curfew violation and turned over to a parent.
• July 4 at 11:02 p.m.: A shoplifting incident was caught on camera at Mickey Mart on South Main Street.
• July 4 at 11:40 p.m.: An East Lorain Street woman reported an attempted burglary at her home, finding previously locked doors wide open with damage to the door and frame.
• July 5 at 12:32 a.m.: An anonymous caller reported a group of juveniles on the Oberlin bike path between South Park and South Pleasant streets. They were being loud and the caller said it sounded like they were about to engage in a sex act. Police found two girls and four boys hiding in the woods. A third girl fled but was later found. The matter was forwarded to the Lorain County Juvenile Court.
• July 5 at 11:14 a.m.: The roof of a car parked at the Oberlin Recreation Complex on West Hamilton Street was found caved in after Fourth of July fireworks. The passenger mirror was broken, as was the steering wheel shroud. The fender was scraped and the sunroof visor was pulled from its track.
Editor’s note: As of our deadline Tuesday, there were no additional Oberlin police reports available since July 5 — a full week.