• Oct. 10 at 8:34 p.m.: A man reportedly stole a television from Wal-Mart.
• Oct. 11 at 7:58 p.m.: Responding to a breaking and entering complaint, police found a garage door forced open on North Prospect Street. No suspects could be found.
• Oct. 12 at 3:17 p.m.: A West College Street man reported a video game console and games stolen. He suspected a relative.
• Oct. 12 at 3:53 p.m.: A small baggie of marijuana, a metal grinder, and a wooden pipe were turned over to police by Oberlin College security.
• Oct. 13 at 2:49 p.m.: Glass windows were broken out of the Gasholder Building on South Main Street. Surveillance camera footage showed children spraying Silly String and smashing pumpkins near the building. A police report said investigators believe the Silly String cans were used to break the windows.
• Oct. 13 at 6:30 p.m.: Christopher Moon, 33, of Oberlin, was served a warrant for failure to appear in court.
• Oct. 14 at 1:54 a.m.: Lori Cook, 46, of Oberlin was served a warrant for failure to comply with community control.
• Oct. 15 at 11 a.m.: A generator was reported stolen from an unlocked storage shed at Lorenzo’s Pizza on South Main Street.
• Oct. 15 at 4:51 p.m.: Roger Perry, 28, of Oberlin, was arrested on a warrant through the Lorain County Sheriff’s Office.
• Oct. 16 at 8:38 a.m.: A day manager said someone broke in Lorenzo’s Pizza on South Main Street and stole about $100 from a safe.
• Oct. 17 at 1:30 p.m.: A metal grinder and glass bong were turned over to police by Oberlin College security.
Editor’s note: Though charged, defendants are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU