• Nov. 15 at 4:10 p.m.: Marvin Edwards, 49, was arrested on warrants for contempt of court (original charge of theft with no bond) and theft. He was arrested when police responded to the bike path near South Pleasant Street, where an anonymous caller told police a drug transaction was being made. No drugs were found on Edwards, a police report noted.
• Nov. 15 at 7:47 p.m.: Responding to a dispute in the parking lot of Oberlin IGA, police located one of the parties. During a search, they found what appeared to be a pipe for smoking marijuana but there was not enough residue to test. The man was released from the scene.
• Nov. 16 at 1:22 a.m.: Faith Williams, 19, was arrested on a warrant for contempt of court (original charge of petty theft) through the Oberlin Municipal Court.
• Nov. 16 at 1:20 p.m.: Danielle O’Neal, 31, turned herself in on contempt of court warrants.
• Nov. 16 at 5 p.m.: A window was broken out of a Washington Circle home, apparently by a rock.
• Nov. 16 at 11:58 p.m.: Chad Buckley, 21, was charged with lane usage and possession of marijuana.
Editor’s note: Though charged, defendants are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU