• Nov. 21 at 6:04 p.m.: A 90-year-old man with dementia was reported missing from a Shipherd Circle home.
• Nov. 23 at 7:10 a.m.: A North Pleasant Street apartment bedroom was trashed, with glass doors and a mirror broken and items thrown on the floor.
• Nov. 24 at 4:43 a.m.: Claudette Jackson, 43, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in Oberlin Municipal Court.
• Nov. 26 at 1:40 a.m.: Mykal Isom, 25, was charged with disorderly conduct by intoxication and resisting arrest. A police report said officers responded to a noise complaint on North Prospect Street and a large crowd. Three men fled the area. Officers were told there was also a possible gun in the area. They found Isom, who they said repeatedly ignored commands to stop.
• Nov. 27 at 7:29 p.m.: A theft of about $40 was reported from an East College Street home.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU