• Feb. 8 at 12:33 a.m.: Two men were ordered out of a Groveland Street basement at gunpoint. In response to a noise complaint, officers found one man hiding behind a door and another behind a wall. Tristan Cooper, 22, had three warrants for his arrest, one for operating a vehicle while intoxicated, another for failure to appear in court, and the third for contempt of court.
• Feb. 8 at 10:44 p.m.: A woman said she was assaulted in the Wal-Mart parking lot. The suspect told police the woman had struck him in the head and denied hitting her.
• Feb. 9 at 12:15 a.m.: Steven Carpenter, 31, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, BAC over .17, and crossing lanes of travel.
• Feb. 11 at 1:21 a.m.: Brittainy Harouff, 20, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court through the Ohio State Highway Patrol.
• Feb. 11 at 5:56 p.m.: A man reported his wallet lost or stolen during a table tennis tournament at Oberlin College.
• Feb. 12 at 3:18 a.m.: Officers responded to a heroin overdose on West College Street. They found a woman lying on her back, unresponsive and barely breathing. She was revived by naloxone and was taken to Mercy Allen Hospital.
• Feb. 12 at 5:50 a.m.: A glass smoking device and metal spice grinder, both containing suspected marijuana residue, were turned over to police by Oberlin College security.
• Feb. 13 at 11:05 a.m.: A suspected marijuana cigarette was turned over to police by Oberlin College security.
Editor’s note: Though charged, defendants are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.