• Feb. 14 at 10:28 p.m.: A plastic container with suspected marijuana was turned over to police by Oberlin College security.
• Feb. 15 at 3:52 p.m.: Audiologist Richard Hetsko reported a theft of vintage hearing aids from his West Lorain Street office.
• Feb. 16 at 2:28 a.m.: Police responded to an 87-year-old woman who died of natural causes at Kendal at Oberlin.
• Feb. 17 at 2:11 a.m.: Jose Rivera Jr., 30, of Elyria, was charged with operating a vehicle while under the influence of alcohol, state refusal, and failure to reinstate his license. He was also found to have a warrant through the North Ridgeville police.
• Feb. 19 at 7:54 p.m.: A bicycle and lock were reported stolen by an Oberlin College student.
• Feb. 20 at 12:57 p.m.: Michael Kilgore, 22, of Elyria, was taken into custody on a warrant through the Oberlin police department for failure to appear in court.
Editor’s note: Though charged, defendants are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU