• Feb. 21 at 12:36 p.m.: More than $7,400 in fraudulent charges at Target, Saks Fifth Avenue, Paypal, Nordstrom, and Carnival Cruise Lines were reported to police by an Oberlin man.
• Feb. 23 at 8:02 p.m.: A driver was given a repair order for a broken headlight and a verbal warning for possession of marijuana.
• Feb. 26 at 11:46 a.m.: A woman said she was bitten by a dog, possibly a pit bull, while walking on Groveland Street.
• Feb. 26 at 12:57 p.m.: A caller reported an assault by two males who were walking on Rt. 58, one with brass knuckles.
• Feb. 26 at 4:52 p.m.: During a traffic stop, police found drug paraphernalia with suspected marijuana residue and two orange pill bottles with suspected marijuana residue inside.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU