• Feb. 27 at 12:12 p.m.: A couple agreed to give a man a ride home from The Feve on South Main Street. Once he started talking about having drugs, the driver asked him to get out of the car and he had to be physically pulled out of the vehicle. That’s when he allegedly hit the driver in the back of the head. The following morning, she reported her wallet missing.
• Feb. 28 at 9:24 a.m.: A video game system was reported stolen from a North Pleasant Street residence.
• March 1 at 12:06 p.m.: A painkiller prescription was reported missing.
• March 3 at 4:11 p.m.: A child was served with an assault warrant on West College Street.
• March 3 at 11:29 p.m.: David Faight, 37, of South Amherst, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and breath test refusal.
• March 5 at 5:35 a.m.: A person was taken to University Hospitals Elyria Medical Center for evaluation. A North Main Street resident said the man had been knocking on her door and the neighbor’s door, and police said the man was extremely confused.
Editor’s note: Though charged, defendants are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.