• June 6 at 3 p.m.: Peter Theado, 43, of Oberlin, was arrested on a warrant for failure to comply with bond conditions.
• June 7 at 6:53 p.m.: A woman reported fraudulent charges of $208 to her bank account.
• June 8 at 12:04 a.m.: Casey Smith, 20, of Oberlin, was arrested on a warrant for contempt of court. Officers said they found marijuana and paraphernalia in his possession.
• June 8 at 1 p.m.: Darnetta Hood, 44, was arrested on a warrant for contempt of court through Oberlin Municipal Court on an original charge of misuse of credit cards.
• June 8 at 2:45 p.m.: Elena Riddle, 50, of Oberlin, was arrested on a warrant through the Lorain police department on an original charge of domestic violence.
• June 9 at 5:05 a.m.: Quick and Delicious on South Main Street was ransacked, a window smashed out and food thrown from refrigerators onto the floor. Steaks were reported stolen.
• June 9 at 8:18 p.m.: Prescription medication was reported missing from a South Pleasant Street home. Amanda Rodriguez was arrested on a warrant through the Lorain County Sheriff’s Office for contempt of court.
• June 10 at 2:36 a.m.: Officers used naloxone to revive an overdose victim on North Main Street. The man was then taken to Mercy Allen Hospital. Police found syringes and a metal spoon with suspected heroin residue in the home.
Editor’s note: Though charged, defendants are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU