• June 17 at 2:35 p.m.: A laptop computer was reported missing from a Maple Street residence.
• June 17 at 9:31 p.m.: Frederick Hazlett IV was arrested on a contempt of court warrant through the Lorain County Sheriff’s Office.
• June 19 at 1:22 a.m.: Yongchuan Chen of Oberlin was charged with domestic violence and assault. He allegedly threw a bottle against a wall, then choked and slapped his girlfriend.
• June 19 at 5 p.m.: Wine bottles were stolen from Noah Hall. Two juveniles were identified as suspects.
• June 21 at 1:48 a.m.: Barry Spreng Jr. was charged with physical control, possession of marijuana, and possession of marijuana paraphernalia. Police said he was found passed out behind the wheel of a running vehicle.
• June 21 at 4:45 a.m.: Rebecca Smith was charged with domestic violence. She allegedly destroyed items inside a North Main Street home, then grabbed and pushed her husband.
Editor’s note: Though charged, defendants are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.