• July 16 at 5:37 p.m.: Dominic Taylor was arrested on a warrant through the Lorain County Sheriff’s Office for contempt of court on an original charge of robbery. A report said he ran from police on foot but was tracked down by officers.
• July 17 at 2:30 p.m.: A theft of funds from a person’s welfare account was reported.
• July 18 at 11 p.m.: A man gave police an iPad that had been stolen and sold to him on the street.
• July 19 at 4:41 p.m.: Annamarie Boyd, 26, of Oberlin, was charged with domestic violence.
• July 20 at 4:21 p.m.: An iPad was reported missing or stolen from a Washington Circle address.
• July 20 at 10 p.m.: Police found a child who had not returned to her house despite being under home detention through the juvenile court.
• July 21 at 5:54 p.m.: Officers confiscated a small amount of marijuana and paraphernalia during a traffic stop. The driver said she uses it for medical purposes.
• July 22 at 7:34 p.m.: Isaiah Allen, 36, of Oberlin, was arrested on a warrant through the Lorain County Sheriff’s Office on a charge of possession of dangerous drugs.
• July 22 at 3:06 p.m.: A cell phone was reported missing or stolen.
• July 24 at 2:34 p.m.: Eight windows were broken out of a Sumner Street home.
Editor’s note: Though charged, defendants are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU