• July 28 at 8:03 p.m.: Joshua Rodriguez, 37, of Oberlin, was arrested on three child support warrants and a fourth for failure to appear in court.
• July 29 at 3:08 a.m.: Randy Hubbard, 39, of Oberlin, was charged with disorderly conduct by intoxication and possession of marijuana drug paraphernalia.
• July 30 at 1:24 a.m.: Michael Lowe, 24, of Heath, was charged with expired plates and possession of marijuana drug paraphernalia. Police said they found a glass smoking pipe, a grinding device, and a baggie of suspected pot in his car.
• July 31 at 4:40 p.m.: Items were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle.
• Aug. 1 at 9:03 p.m.: Corey Von Robillard was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, state refusal, driving under suspension, and possession of a Schedule II controlled substance.
• Aug. 3 at 1:26 p.m.: Joshua Wolford was arrested on a warrant through the Lorain police department for failure to appear in court on a traffic offense.
• Aug. 5 at 3:11 p.m.: A man with an intellectual disability was found lying on the ground on North Park Street. He was taken to Mercy Allen Hospital. He was later discharged with no problems detected.
• Aug. 6 at 10:46 a.m.: A cell phone was reported stolen from a North Main Street home.
• Aug. 6 at 1:56 a.m.: Ashley Siembida was served with a warrant for contempt of court after failing to report to jail.
Editor’s note: Though charged, defendants are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU