• March 26 at 4:51 p.m.: A woman said her 16-year-old grandmother punched her in the face. The girl was charged with domestic violence and unruliness.
• March 27 at 11:22 p.m.: A woman overdosed on an opioid on North Prospect Street and was taken Mercy Health Allen Hospital in Oberlin. During an investigation, police arrested Isiah Richardson on three contempt of court warrants through the Lorain County Sheriff’s Office (two on robbery counts and one on driving under suspension), as well as a warrant through the Elyria police department on a charge of domestic violence.
• March 28 at 12:26 a.m.: Lisa Murphy was charged with possession of marijuana and marijuana paraphernalia.
• March 28 at 1:33 p.m.: A fence was damaged by what appeared to be a pellet or BB gun.
• March 29 at 4:41 p.m.: A purse was reported stolen from a North Cedar Street address.
• March 30 at 4:14 a.m.: a bong, several glass pipes, a grinder, and two baggies of suspected marijuana were turned over to police by Oberlin College security.
• April 1 at 1:29 a.m.: Keeon Green, 35, of Elyria, was served a warrant for failure to appear in court.
Editor’s note: Though charged, defendants are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.