Turn in expired prescription medications from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 26 at these locations throughout Lorain County:
• Amherst police station, 911 North Lake St.
• Avon police station, 36145 Detroit Rd.
• Avon Lake police station, 32855 Walker Rd.
• Columbia Township fire station, 25540 Royalton Rd.
• Elyria police station, 18 West Ave.
• Grafton police station, 1009 Chestnut St.
• Kipton village hall, 299 State Rd.
• LaGrange police station, 355 South Center St.
• Lorain city hall, 100 West Erie Ave.
• Lorain County Sheriff’s Office, 9896 Murray Ridge Rd., Elyria
• North Ridgeville police station, 609 Avon-Belden Rd.
• Oberlin police station, 85 South Main St.
• Sheffield Lake police station, 609 Harris Rd.
• Sheffield police station, 4340 Colorado Ave.
• Vermilion police station, 5791 Liberty Ave.
• Wellington police station, 117 Willard Memorial Sq.
Sheriff Phil Stammitti said the 13th county prescription turn-in day is intended to keep expired medications out of the water supply and away from unintended users.
No personal information will be asked.
Be sure to remove all labels. Medication will be kept by law enforcement officers until disposal.