• June 2 at 4:14 p.m.: Ryan Clement, 21, of Oberlin, was charged with domestic violence. A report said Clement hit a juvenile in the face, kneed her in the stomach, and pulled her hair.
• June 3 at 12:20 p.m.: A woman requested a temporary protection order against her children’s father. The woman told police she ended the relationship with the man and he has been harassing her since June 2014 by phone and in person.
• June 6 at 2:45 p.m.: A handicap sign was reported stolen from the parking lot adjacent to the Oberlin Public Library.
• June 7 at 2:15 p.m.: Joseph Wisher, 46, of Oberlin, was charged with domestic violence. A report said he grabbed a woman’s arm, choked her, and pushed her to the floor. The woman requested a temporary protection order against Wisher.
• June 8 at 8 p.m.: Shaterris Bowens, 18, of Elyria, was charged with criminal trespass and obstructing official business at Wal-Mart. A report said she was on the store’s trespass list and provided false information to officers when asked her name and birth date.
• June 9 at 1 p.m.: Joshua Rodriguez, 35, of Wellington, was charged with driving under suspension and arrested on a warrant through the Elyria police department. A report said Rodriguez was seen traveling recklessly on Rt. 58, almost hitting several vehicles and a horse and buggy.
• June 9 at 9:50 p.m.: A man reported a cell phone, pack of cigarettes, a bank card, driver’s license, and $20 were stolen from him on Roosevelt Court. The man told police he was walking down the street when a red Pontiac stopped and three men got out and jumped him.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU