Lorain County’s 14th prescription drug turn-in day will be held from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday, April 30 at many law enforcement offices.
It is a great opportunity for residents to dispose of outdated or no-longer-needed medications. The Lorain County Sheriff’s Office Drug Task Force says the program keeps medication out of the water supply and away from unintended users.
No personal information will be asked. Be sure to remove prescription labels. All medication will be held by law enforcement officers until disposed of.
Turn-in locations include the:
• Amherst Police Department, 911 North Lake St.
• Avon Police Department, 36145 Detroit Rd.
• Avon Lake Police Department, 32855 Walker Rd.
• Columbia Station Fire Department, 25540 Royalton Rd.
• Elyria Police Department, 18 West Ave.
• Grafton Police Department, 1009 Chestnut St.
• Kipton Village Hall, 299 State Rd.
• LaGrange Police Department, 355 South Center St.
• Lorain City Hall, main entrance off parking lot, 100 West Erie Ave.
• Lorain County Sheriff’s Office, 9896 Murray Ridge Rd., Elyria Township.
• North Ridgeville Police Department, 7303 Avon-Beldon Rd.
• Oberlin Police Department, 85 South Main St.
• Sheffield Lake Police Department, 609 Harris Rd.
• Sheffield Village Police Department, 4340 Colorado Ave.
• Vermilion Police Department, 5791 Liberty Ave.
• Wellington Police Department, 117 Willard Memorial Square