• May 22 at 2:49 p.m.: A wallet was reported missing.
• May 22 at 5:14 p.m.: Cash and items were reported missing from a safe deposit box at Huntington Bank.
• May 22 at 6:36 p.m.: Several electronic items were reported stolen from an Oberlin College dorm room.
• May 23 at 5:02 p.m.: JJ Bell, 46, of Oberlin, was arrested on a warrant when police responded to a 911 call on Berger Court, where an infant had been injured. Bell was also charged with domestic violence and assault; he allegedly choked the mother of his child, caused the baby to fall and hit its head on a concrete driveway, and choked a 15-year-old.
• May 24 at 11:34 a.m.: A realtor reported a breaking and entering incident on North Prospect Street.
• May 24 at 11:07 p.m.: Anthony Reel, 27, of Oberlin, was charged with domestic violence.
• May 25 at 1:46 p.m.: A woman who had threatened to take her own life was taken for psychiatric evaluation. During the call, Joshua Kell, 21, of Oberlin, was charged with possession of marijuana.
• May 25 at 2:11 p.m.: A worker at Murray Ridge Production reported $425 in cash stolen.
• May 26 at 8 p.m.: Shaundelle Vinston was charged with domestic violence.
• May 28 at 7:20 p.m.: Brook Gedridge was charged with speeding and possession of marijuana.
Editor’s note: Though charged, defendants are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU