• May 29 at 11:32 p.m.: Shaundelle Vinston was charged with disorderly conduct by intoxication.
• May 30 at 4:10 p.m.: A cell phone was reported stolen from Oberlin High School.
• May 31 at 9:31 p.m.: A 17-year-old girl was reported missing but later returned home.
• June 3 at 6:58 p.m.: Fred Thomas was arrested at Oberlin College on a warrant for a probation violation through the Brunswick police department.
• June 3 at 8:39 p.m.: A safe containing $1,000 was reported stolen from a home on North Main Street.
• June 4 at 12:45 p.m.: Darwin Isom was arrested on warrants for contempt of court through the Elyria police department and Lorain County 911.
Editor’s note: Though charged, defendants are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU