• Sept. 15 at 2 p.m.: A woman was spotted entering a West Lorain Street residence that was not hers, unannounced and without permission.
• Sept. 15 at 5:02 p.m.: A woman flagged down police because her daughter was being threatened physically by two other girls at Park Street Park. Two girls were taken into custody and taken to the police station.
• Sept. 15 at 5:39 p.m.: Tina Algood was arrested on warrants through Oberlin Municipal Court, Elyria, police, and Lorain County Sheriff’s Office. Police alleged she resisted arrest and was holding a pipe believed to be used for smoking crack.
• Sept. 17 at 9:31 p.m.: A purportedly violent domestic dispute on South Main Street led police to ask Lorain County Children Services to investigate.
• Sept. 18 at 9:33 p.m.: A woman intentionally overdosed on prescription medication in an attempt to end her life. She was taken to University Hospitals Elyria Medical Center for evaluation.
• Sept. 20 at 2:30 p.m.: Officers traced a missing or stolen cell phone to a North Park Street home, where they felt a boy was lying about how he found the device.
• Sept. 21 at 8:09 a.m.: An egg was thrown at a vehicle on Groveland Street.
Editor’s note: Though charged, defendants are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.