• Oct. 6 at 4:59 p.m.: Michael Riggins was arrested on a felony warrant for neglect of child through the Lorain County Court of Common Pleas due to an original non-support charge. The arrest came after a call from a scared Berger Court resident who told police she had been threatened by her neighbors.
• Oct. 6 at 5:56 p.m.: Officers intervened in a domestic violence incident on East Lorain Street involving two teenage sisters. One was arrested.
• Oct. 7 at 9:35 a.m.: Several vehicle break-ins and thefts of items were reported along North Prospect Street.
• Oct. 7 at 5:27 p.m.: Gregory Johnson was arrested on a warrant for contempt of court after failure to appear on a child support hearing.
• Oct. 7 at 4:43 p.m.: A girl was taken for psychiatric evaluation after what her mother described as a “rampage.”
• Oct. 7 at 12:26 p.m.: A man who was allegedly intoxicated and uncooperative in the Mercy Health Allen Hospital emergency room could now face charges pending review by the city prosecutor.
• Oct. 8 at 1:15 a.m.: Electronics and a box of detergent were reported stolen from a Hollywood Street home. Water was poured over two televisions.
• Oct. 8 at 1 p.m.: A man said he was punched several times in the face by a person who is dating his ex-girlfriend.
Editor’s note: Though charged, defendants are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.